Expom as the Eagle of Export!
Expom won a prize in the “Regionalne Orły Eksportu” [Regional Eagles of Export] competition in the “Innovative Export Product” category. An award was accepted on behalf of the company during the award ceremony that took place on 19 October 2016 in Olsztyn by the President of the company’s Management Board, Rafał Domżalski.
The prizes in the Regional Eagles of Export competition are awarded by Rzeczpospolita daily newspaper with the objective of selecting export leaders and promoting Polish export. This year, the winner of the “Innovative Export Product” category was Expom, which exports as much as 98% of its production.
- We are very proud to have received this award, which will certainly motivate and drive the company to a more intensive phase of growth. We are happy that our company is a good example of how companies from small towns may conquer international markets – said Rafał Domżalski, President of Expom’s Management Board.
All companies competing in the “Innovative Export Product” category offer a product, which due to its innovativeness or complexity of technological thought deserves national recognition. Despite strong competition, it was Expom that won the award along with three other laureates.
The award ceremony was followed by a debate “Business without borders – a search for new markets and support instruments for Polish exporters. How to become a global Champion?”, which was participated by invited guests – including the President of Expom’s Management Board.
A list of companies awarded in the Eagles of Export 2016 competition:
- Innovative Export Product: Expom S.A. (Kurzętnik); PIPiH Obram sp. z o.o (Olsztyn); Zortrax SA (Olsztyn); Heinz Glas Działdowo sp. z o.o (Działdowo)
- The Best Exporter: Szynaka-Meble sp. z o.o (Lubawa); ZPU Prawda sp. z o.o (Olecko); Indykpol S.A. (Olsztyn)
- The Most Dynamic Exporter: Model Art. Sp z o.o (Ostróda); Pol-Foods sp. z o.o (Prostki); Sklejka-Pisz Paged SA (Pisz)
- Export Product: Lactima sp z o.o (Morąg); Impress Decor Polska sp. z o.o (Ełk)
- Export Personality: Impress Decor Polski sp. z o.o (Ełk) – Dariusz Świątek; Indykpol SA (Olsztyn) – Piotr Kulikowski; Kaczkan Zakłady Produkcji Drzewnej sj (Klonowy Dwór) – Józef Waldemar Kaczkan; Pol-Foods sp. z o.o (Prostki) – Andrzej Zadrożny
- Other distinctions: Dam-Rob; Falken Trade Polska, FLSmidth Maag Gear, FM Bravo, Michelin Polska, Oristo, Ostróda Yacht, Paged Sklejka, Amex, Eko Snails Garden, Ubojnia Drobiu Górni i Synowie