All data are collected in two ways:
- Information provided voluntarily by the user – we require users completing the contact form in the Contact section to enter their personal data. The data are used only to contact a person completing the form and answer their queries.
- Information obtained during website use - they may include:
- Information in server logs – our servers automatically record such data as page requests sent by the user, date and time of the request, hardware data servers (e.g. equipment model), browser type and language, operational system type, IP address, and cookies.
- IP address – each computer connected to the Internet is assigned a unique number, i.e. IP address. The number enables identification of the country from which a given user logs on the Web.
- Cookie files – small text files sent by a visited website to a visitor’s device (computer, smartphone etc.). More detailed information on cookie files can be found on: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl
- Facilitate the use of the website – cookies recognize the user’s device and display the website adjusted to their individual needs.
- Create anonymous website statistics – to better recognize our users’ needs and develop the website to make it more user-friendly.
- Internet browsers usually allow the storage of cookies on a user’s computer or smartphone by default. However, Internet users can manage cookies and disable them. They need to choose the cookies deleting option in their browsers. This may, however, result in the improper functioning of some website features.
We abide by the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item. 926, as amended).
- Data collected are used to ensure the provision of certain services to our users and for both administrative and statistical purposes as well as for the protection of www.expom.pl and its users.